1.0 PURPOSE AND APPLICABILITY
- 1.1 Generally. This Payment Policy (“Policy”) is the only policy which governs payment for goods (“Goods”) and services (“Services”) by you, the buyer (“Buyer”) to Centranz, Inc., Buckner, Missouri (the “Seller”). Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, if a written agreement signed by both parties is in existence covering the payment for Goods and Services covered hereby, the terms and conditions of said agreement shall prevail to the extent they are inconsistent with this Policy.
- 1.2 Applicability. This Policy prevails over any of Buyer’s payment policies regardless whether or when Buyer has submitted its purchase order or such terms. Fulfillment of Buyer’s order does not constitute acceptance of any of Buyer’s terms and conditions and does not serve to modify or amend this Policy.
2.0 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 2.1 Invoicing Procedure. Seller will prepare and deliver an invoice to Buyer. Said invoice will include information necessary to identify the Goods and/or Services, quantity, description, price, payment terms, applicable tax(s), and freight. Seller will deliver invoice(s) to Buyer within a reasonable time after Buyer has executed a Confirmation of Sale (provided by Seller) or some other written expression of Buyer’s consent to Seller’s terms of sale.
- 2.2 O.D. Buyer shall pay all invoiced amounts due to Seller in advance of shipping Goods or rendering Services unless other payment terms have been accepted by Seller. Buyer shall make all payments hereunder by wire transfer, certified check, or credit card and in US dollars.
- 2.3 Late Payments. Buyer shall pay interest on all late payments at the lesser of the rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate permissible under applicable law, calculated daily and compounded monthly. Buyer shall reimburse Seller for all costs incurred in collecting any late payments, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees. In addition to all other remedies available under these Terms or at law (which Seller does not waive by the exercise of any rights hereunder), Seller shall be entitled to suspend the delivery of any Goods or performance of any Services if Buyer fails to pay any amounts when due hereunder and such failure continues for twenty (20) days following written notice thereof.
- 2.4 Set-off not Permitted. Buyer shall not withhold payment of any amounts due and payable by reason of any set-off of any claim or dispute with Seller, whether relating to Seller’s breach, bankruptcy or otherwise.
3.0 PAYMENT METHODS
- 3.1 Credit Card. Seller accepts Credit Cards as payment, subject to the following terms and conditions:
3.1.1 Type. Seller accepts any credit or debit card with a MasterCard, Visa, Discover Network, or American Express logo.
3.1.2 Fees. Buyer is responsible for all fees associated with credit card payments. Seller will itemize credit card fees on Buyer’s final invoice.
3.1.3 PCI-DSS Compliance. Seller is committed to complying fully with the expectations specified by the Payment Card Industry in its Data Security Standard (or “PCI-DSS”). In addition, Seller maintains a Credit Card Processing Policy (available on request) and employee training program. For more information about this PCI-DSS, please visit pcisecuritystandards.org.
3.1.4 Chargeback. Credit card “Chargeback” – i.e., the process where a cardholder has contacted his/her card-issuing bank to dispute a charge, is NOT a remedy for settling disputes between Buyer and Seller involving defective Goods or Services. For guidance on available remedies, please refer to Seller’s General Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Goods and Services and Transmission Warranty, available at centranz.com.
3.1.5 Compelling Evidence. Seller’s invoice, Bill(s) of Lading, executed Confirmation of Sale, and written agreements or communications between the parties shall constitute compelling evidence of a genuine sales transaction between Buyer and Seller.
3.1.6 Attorney’s Fees. Buyer shall pay all attorney fees, court costs, and other necessary expenses for the Seller to file any lawsuit to enforce the terms of its Credit Card Transactions Policy, which shall include the cost of Goods, interest charges, administrative costs, and collection agency fees.
- 3.2 Checks and Money Orders. Seller accepts checks and money orders subject to the following terms and conditions:
3.2.1 Type. Seller accepts company checks, personal checks, cashier’s checks and money orders.
3.2.2 Crediting against Buyer’s Invoice. Seller will apply payment by check to the Buyer’s invoice as soon as Buyer’s payment is “received.” Received means the Buyer’s check has been paid by the drawee bank.
3.2.3 Returned Check Charges. Seller charges $30.00 for all returned checks.
3.2.4 Delivery. Please make checks or money orders payable to Centranz, Inc. Checks sent via U.S. Mail should be sent to:
P.O. Box 497
Buckner, Missouri 64016
Checks sent via UPS or FedEx should be sent to:
27208 East U.S. Highway 24
Buckner, Missouri 64016
Checks must be in U.S. Dollars and drawn from a U.S. Bank.
- 3.3 Wire Transfer. Seller accepts wire transfers subject to the following terms and conditions:
3.3.1 Minimum Payment. Buyer must make a minimum payment of $100.00 to use the wire transfer payment option.
3.3.2 Transaction Charges and Type. Buyer is urged to contact its financial institution for assistance in all wire transfer transactions. Buyer is responsible for all related charges. In addition, Buyer must ensure that payment is sent via wire transfer only, and not as an ACH, EFT or e-check.
3.3.3 Payment Notes. In the wire transfer payment notes, please include Seller’s invoice number.
3.3.4 Transaction Details. After payment by wire transfer, please communicate the following details:
Originating bank account from which payment was sent
Name of the account from which payment was sent