CAREER OPPORTUNITY CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
CNC Lathe Machinist
Founded in 1970, Centranz is a stable and growing company, located outside of Independence, Missouri. We are a global leader in the construction industry, selling new, replacement and used parts for Volvo, ZF, Allison, Funk and Fuji transmissions. We manufacture over 1,000 unique parts in our full-service machine shop using our late model CNC equipment and various other manual machine shop tools including lathes, mills, surface grinders and others.
We are seeking a qualified and motivated CNC lathe machinist, with experience being a plus. We offer a diverse workload featuring short and long run production. Interested candidates should have the ability to work in a team atmosphere and take directions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Set up CNC lathes as required.
- Use micrometers, calipers and gages to check parts to prints.
- Interpret blueprints and machine parts to tolerance.
- Work in tolerances as little as +/- .0003″.
- Program and implement g-code edits in programs.
- Must possess own tools. Shop provides some specific larger mics, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Full-time availability.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Okuma OSP control experience preferred.
- Hourly with overtime opportunities.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Simple IRA (company match up to 3 percent).
- Paid vacation.
If you are interested, please send your qualifications and resume to email@example.com.